Thursday, December 30, 2010

Talking bout Kuantan

Hello loved ones.
=D

I've abandoned my blog for days!!
I'm so sorry but I've been in Kuantan the past few days.

Kuantan is a place where my family and I go EVERY YEAR to celebrate Christmas.
Eversince I was a baby.

This year was like usual, I couldn't be bothered to bring my camera along because its always the same thing.
The beach, the food, the laziness.

Basicly, what we did there was.

NOTHING MUCH.

Eat . Sleep. BBQ. Going to the beach. Night outings to the mall. Trips to the beach. Eat again.

Like seriously!

Its suppose to be relaxing but how can one live in a kampung with no internet and proper television?
(I hope I din't offend anyone since anyone who reads this obviously has internet heheeehee)

I just can't do it for more than a week..
Maybe when I retire.. hehe.
I'll post pics from my uncle's or cousin's camera if I do see any nice ones.
Hehe.

Sorry to that guy who waited for me to come back but I couldn't make it!
HEHE!
=D

wtf I just read my own post and there's so many HEHEs in there.
OOPS.