Monday, December 20, 2010

Lifeless

The post tittle says it all..
I have been lifeless for the past few days .

Stayed at home and rot !

Of course to fill up my time, I watched some dvds like..

My fair lady!

A super old movie .. This movie takes about 3 hours!
Omg..

I remember watching it when I was just a small kid and din't know who Audrey Hepburn was..

Now I know..
I've heard her name recently all over in the internet =)

so gorgeous.

rewatched this for the 100th time!
Used to watch this again and again when I was younger also.

I wonder how Mary-kate and Ashley are doing right now =D

Super cute twins.


And then there's SHREK!
This is the last chapter which is Shrek 4!

Shrek never fails to entertain me .
Overall a good movie again.



Before I continue to my lifeless mode,
I can't wait for the christmas and birthday parties that are coming soon!
TOODLES