HELLO! I've updated a few posts today!
SCROLL DOWN to read!
This will be my next post..
Went to one Utama yesterday with Darren to shop and see what we can find because its
MEGASALE time.
We had lunch @ Dave's Deli!
I only had mushroom soup ( I ate pasta before I left for one u so I was still full )
Darren's chicken don't know what. The mashed potato was yummy!
Ordered another bowl of mashed potato only.
After that, we started to shop.
Meh. Nothing much to buy actually. I don't know why everything seems so dull and urgh! to me.
=_=
I only managed to get a pair of sandals, a tank top and shorts throughout the whole day.
The discounts are reasonable but not over-the-top cheap.
Darren couldn't find the things he wanted too.
Was tired after an hour or so of walking so we decided to eat again!
Its the best thing to do but requires alot of money spending and uhh, fats in your body.
Sometimes.
lol.
WAFFLES!!
This is super happy-fying for me.
I love love love this..
waffles with banana and almond with 2 ice cream scoops and a cherry on top.
yummmmmmmmy.
After one utama, Darren invited me over to his house and we went to dinner with his family.
Dinner was good! We had dinner at some chinese restaurant.
yumm yumm I love chinese food.
I finished one whole big bowl of rice. OMG.
=/
Would like to thank Darren's family again for the lovely time.
♥
Went home and decided to play around with my camera.
Guess what I found on my table..
A present Darren gave me when he went to Melbourne last time.
Whats inside the paper bag?
Tiny pieces of gold.
Used for decoration..
HAHA! Its still inside the paper bag, I don't know where to put it.
*random*
A lipgloss a relative sent to me via postmail from Australia too!
long long time ago ♥ its awesome
I also found a locket with my name on it
that opens like this.
teehee.
BTW!! I finally have my own brand new car!
Thanks to my parents. =)
♥
Oh oh! and thank you Darren for always letting me drive your car all the time and trusting me with it eventhough I don't really trust my driving.
This gives me alot of practice. =)
♥