Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Pics and Accounts

ITS THE FINAL EXAMS!

Before I start off with this post, I just wanna say how badly I screwed up today's account paper.

I sat there, I can't believe myself

question 2 - clueless.
question 3- totally clueless.

I can't believe myself.
The things I din't really read/focus actually came out.

Just don't do last last minute when studying accounts.

My accumulation marks was fine (the highest amongst all my subjects) but the requirement for me to at least PASS the final paper is to get 16 marks.

And right now the problem is , I'm so scared I can't even get bloody 16.
=(

So far accounts is my best subject this semester but I also think its the subject I might fail!
wtf.

Just to rant out here incase I really DO fail.
If I do fail , I don't know how am I gonna face the world anymore.
Nah.. Forget it.

One more last paper to go this friday - Marketing!
YOSH!!!!!!!!!

So now here are some pics from past few days..
 Darren in my room with my small cousins
Darren

Who took a pic of me STUDYING CTS


Lastly - a pic of me taken just now.

My mirror is dusty - my whole room is freakin dusty!

Thanks to the renovation, everyday I find dust everywhere.
Shit wheyh. When will this end.