Friday, December 3, 2010

Home

I've been so busy with college and assignments and stuff
I miss my home and my dogs so much :D
No I don't currently live in a hostel or whatever lols, I have another home in Subang.

I love all my dogs, especially my pug..

Since young, I am always raised with a pet by my side..
Its either a bulldog, or a pug or a chihuahua.
LOL.

One of the chihuahua recently got lost and was stolen away but I don't really feel sad because its troublesome like mad.
So good luck to the person who stole that dog.
She barks in a real annoying way as well.

Not being mean or anything but my chihuahua thinks she's a princess and its really annoying.
She requires a lot of $$$ as well just to take care of.

Anyway, gonna visit soon after finals! =D

Lastly, I am truly blessed with my life regardless loads or less things and I wouldn't exchange it with anyone.
I love my life although sometimes I really hate it
=P
Appreciate what ya have.
And I appreciate what I have since I was a baby.
♥

Don't let nobody tell you that your life is over.