Sunday, December 5, 2010

Poodle grown up

So few weeks ago I (and Darren) went and visit Jun Hou again at his house in Tropicana.
:D:D

I'm such a good friend , right right Jun Hou?

Actually to visit his toy poodle XD
lol nahh joking.
Visit both k!

His toy poodle has grown in size!
The hair also grow longer, so his maid cut her hair and Jun Hou says the haircut sucks!
hahaha
I think it looks funny but cute


She was feeling a lil sick that day, so she kept going out from the TV room =(

fugg he has a swimming pool
T____T


The other part of his living room.

Just some pics I took with my phone camera.

Apologies if the quality of the pics suckssss.


Whenever wanna visit him right, must go through ALOT of security, plus his house is at the far end there!
But its good because Jun Hou can always open his gate big big safely.

If normal houses, straight got robber wtf!!
Choi!

Omg his house and the other houses there is really nice and HUGE.

AND AND guess what..

Jun Hou has a really hot sister.
I've never met her in person before but I googled her and she was Miss World Malaysia finalist.

Aiyo, fcuking lucky! and rich somemore..
And the toy poodle belongs to her somemore!! I touched her poodle ten thousand times omg I'm so happy.

I can't believe I din't know this before =O


Anyway, we continued to play bowling at Tropicana and people who live there still gotta pay!
But RM1 discount.
So wtf right..
Hmm. Jun Hou listed me as his sister so I got discount!
Hahaha!

♥