Sunday, May 8, 2011

Visiting Lakeside & tanned

Is it me or is the weather getting HOTTER already?!

Intense global warming D:

I can't stand the weather , its so hotttt I feel like melting.

Anyway, here's some pics from few days back

A better look of my new hair :D


Loving the colour


Good hair day!


I only have my bb cream and eye brows drawn.
I don't use blusher, eye lid stickers and all that shit.

LATELY I REALIZE I DON'T PUT MY LIQUID EYELINER ANYMORE LIKE I ALWAYS DO.

WHAT HAPPENED TO ME? LOL

I think I look fine without full of makeup but I'd still like the eyeliner part because its like uhhhh something of how I want people to think of me. 

"ohh that girl who always have her eyeliner up"

Something like this lah

I think I'm already recognized for that in college.
But I've just been really lazy these few days and I don't feel like it.
=X

Moving on, I've been catching up with lotsa movies in the cinema.

THOR (two thumbs up, I've watched it twice)

Water for elephants 

The Roomate ( I LIKE )

RIO

Red Riding Hood

That's about it. The rest not nice lol
I'm really gonna enjoy my holiday until its unhealthy lol.

Fml, I think I need to stop enjoying myself 24/7 and get a freakin job.

The thing is, I don't know when will I ever get the chance for such a long holiday in my life again.

After degree, its working life already. Sigh.

Gonna enjoy my months and months of holiday til I start my degree in September, or possibly next year's January intake.



Lionel and a bunch of us HELP students went and visit Taylor's lakeside last friday, lol.


Should we do our degree here?




Nerding it out 


My Jojo, lol



Cwei the dolphin girl XD



Lionel wanted to go Lakeside to meet up with Carol and Carrine and asked me to tag along :D

You wanna know the main purpose?
The purpose they wanna go Lakeside was to sisha. Hahaha!

Damn, how convenient eh? Lecture's stressful just go down to the restaurant and sisha your sadness or whatever stress away.




At last we din't sisha because no one wanted to already.

Dead exhausted touring around Lakeside -.-

Plus the weather wasn't being very nice. 








Yes they have lots of hot people in that college. Girls especially. Hahaha.

Are you happy lakeside people? I just called you guys hot. 

Next visit would be Sunway college. 

I'm so lazy to think about studies right now. Finishing foundation was a huge relieve that I just wanna rest forever, lol :D