Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I need a job

Hanging out, down the street
The same old thing, we did last week

My job hunt still continues...

It goes on and on and on. I just cannot find a good job.

Is it cause I'm too picky? Whatever.

I'm just trying to fulfill my time here because I'm so tired of doing NOTHING.

The next best thing

MY NEW FAV. SHOW..

DC CUPCAKES! It gets me craving and craving for these kinda cupcakes every time.

Awesome show because I love how they make and customize their cupcakes for customers!
Must watch @ Starworld channel 711.

Another fav. thing to add in my list for now.
Ninja Joe's burgers!

They sell pork burgers which is so tasty.

Went there for lunch with Khai one day



I think he looks like me abit, LOL
Like my twin man


HAHAHA joking la. Scratch that. 


Had these too ..

 Beardpapa @ midvalley. Yum Yum.

I think my topshop shirt looks like any other t-shirt because of the collar.
Mum was right. :(

Went out with the best buddy aka boyfriend aka Darren who just had his haircut.
It looks much better now , I love!

 Prawn noodles. Right there .


At night? well had a meet up with the crazy bunch and out of no where


We ended up with Tequila shots. Hahaha


Lionel Chooi. 


Aaron Looi.


I never knew tequila shots were so expensive. It cost RM14 per shot.

The last time we had one was at granny's place when my uncle came back from mexico and bought like bottles of it and we drank it as if its free. Hehe.


Joyee Khoo.


And me? Hahaha. This is fake okay, I din't drink that night. :)

I was just posing XD


ciao back to my boring life now.