So we went clubbing last friday night , thanks to Wan Jia for putting us in a V.I.P guest list for the event at Milk club!
Free entrance into the club =D
A total of 11 of us and more joined later on btw :)
I don't have much pictures because we din't have the time to snap away in the club because
#it was packed
#there were smoke everywhere
#busy dancing
Some say I have a 'clubber look' (wtf) but it was actually my first time officially clubbing ok -.-
Ashwin and Shaun said that I think :(
Ashwin and Shaun said that I think :(

The club was actually kind of small so it got really cramped up at night.
& the part I don't get is... Why do people just stand there doing nothing if you're in a club?
Go to a quiet bar if you want your private chit chat time because in a club you can't even hear yourself.
I think the only ones on the dancefloor was our gang and a bunch of ang mohs -.-
Seriously mood killers/potong steam :(
Its like all the rest does is just sit/stand there doing nothing.
(I'll be asleep if I were them)
Seriously sitting there for 10 mins, I felt like yawning and sleeping already. Must go dancefloor with friends & have fun what.

More people came in the club later at 1am and then only more of them started joining the dance floor, like finally. (including Khai and Roy)
I think the only reason I'll ever agree to club is because I want to have a good time with a group of friends.
Sometimes you deserve it :D
Sometimes you deserve it :D

The night ended when Lionel Chooi here decided to get drunk and puke so we had to leave around 2am.
I actually love my friends because we're always crazy!!
We're also always the hyper and noisy ones.
And I like how prom nights always turn up to be like a club at night. Those are so much more fun :D
Good times, good times.
P/s: I don't think I'll be able to club with just one or two friends; it has to be more than that! or else its gonna be boooooorrringggg.