Saturday, May 14, 2011

Bokeh

I really love bokeh shots. I think they're so pretty with the lights and the photography.

Saw some pics of google of bokehs and if you don't know what bokeh is, I don't know how to explain it to you because I'm no pro AT ALL lol.

But here are examples of  bokeh shots



I guess you've gotten the idea of what bokeh is hehehe

So I googled to see if my camera can do a bokeh shot because I love bokeh shots so much ♥

And I found this pic which was taken with a lumix Lx3


If a Lx3 camera can do this , my Lx5 definitely can right? :D

*Happy*

I  attempted bokeh just now (many times) and thanks to Justin Lim for his tips , I finally got it

 I'm no pro here at all and I don't even do photography . I'm actually a lil scared of posting this up because I've seen how others criticize other's photos before, lol. 

Anyhow, this is just for fun and it was first time making bokeh shots so it might suck! haha

When I first got this shot I was so happy because I finally got a bokeh shot after so many tries HAHA

Playing with whatever I can find.



 I like this pic the most despite its blurness. I just find the bokehs here cute.

I think my bokeh shots ok what since its my first time, lol

Try your own bokeh today! Just for fun ;)