Saturday, January 8, 2011

Vanessa's 19th!

College has started this week and I'm already getting homeworks and stuff like that.
There's no time to procrastinate anymore .

Anyway back to the topic,

Vanessa's 19th!

I wrote her a card so that she can read my messages to her personally..

Vanessa is one of my awesome pawsome bestie .
She's there when I need her and the one who I can count on.
I feel that she is also a friend who is very compatible with me like we share the same taste, experience, etc.
(that is very rare btw)
Like really.

We went to modestos at curve after college.
I fnished my class at 4pm and waited for them til around 5pm to fetch them .


I'm such a good friend kay?

No pics of all our food because we were too hungry I guess
p/s: all the pics were from Vann's camera

look at our long table!

Sitting beside me was
Jin Yi <3

Darren <3


And then we surprised her with a cake!
Chocolate banana!
See the hot babe XD

She's obviously wishing for something.. Haha




Look at the plates! Its all leopard print just like you like it Vann!
HAHAHA



Lastly, I love you babe!
<3 <3!