Saturday, January 29, 2011

Shopping for CNY

I don't know whats wrong with me these days ! 
Been spending alot on stuff like clothes these days..

Of course most of it is for CNY..

Kept telling myself not to buy anymore but its like those times when you say..

"Ohh this is soooo pretty, I want to buy it now or else I won't ever ever have a chance to own it anymore ;( "

I think this is one common quote I hear even from my friends.

And also the clothes in the magazines are too tempting.
Must get it or something that looks like it.

Okay, forget about that :D

I went to pavilion today mainly to find my shoes because I don't have any pair of shoes to wear for CNY

Wanted to have that Claypot Loh shu fan again at U Cafe first for lunch.

Darren loves it now XD

Pavilion! Red Lanterns

Just the right theme for CNY ♥


Din't bother going outside to take pictures . It was too crowded all over bukit bintang!!

Garrrraaahhhhhhhhh.



You know that awkward moment when you take pictures in front of the public and are afraid of them staring ?

Yahhh I was feeling that way . XP

flip flops are the best thing ever! (Y)

Especially when you go shopping , or even college.

(Y) means thumbs up btw . Or it can also mean a heart.


I knew Darren wanted to take a pic with the batman and his car -.-

When I asked if he wants a pic he was like

"yes yes yes!!! =D"

He is like a little kid!



The cool things camera does.



Finally bought my CNY shoes already! 

From Charles & Keith.


Guess which one I chose . 

See for yourself during CNY :D