Saturday, January 22, 2011

Enthusiastic, can you tell?

Decided to update my blog again before it looks dead !
><

First things first ;






I had a great time with Darren Yee today! 

Time passed efficiently today because it din't travel as fast as it has always been =D

<3<3

Here's another amazing news. 

" I know I haven't been taking pics recently, or even camwhoring (lol). 

I wanted to take cute pictures of the macaroons that we bought the other day, a glimpse of all my CNY goodies, and I also bought a super super cute bag today, etc etc . You get what I mean "

I have Darren's camera to use now but I just don't wanna take pictures anymore. I will only start taking when I have my new camera I guess. *fingers crossed*.

So, I will be getting my canon s95 this sunday!!

ONE MORE FREAKIN DAY BABEH. 

PRETTY PICTURES HERE I COME!!! ;D