Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year 2011!

P/s : This is gonna be quite a long post.

Happy New Year 2011!
I'm sure many of you heard tons of new year wishes already !

Somehow, I'm just not hyped over 2011 yet.
Everyone already started talking about resolutions and how happy they are that 2010 is over.

My 2010 was definitely awesome.

But I am excited for change!

I don't know what 2011 is gonna bring but I hope nothing really bad happens.
My fingers are crossed.

So I went out for the new year's countdown .
At first, I wanted to go to the curve with Darren and then Joyee called and said why don't we celebrate it at Desa Park City?

Plus I heard curve is super jam, so we headed to Desa Park and Joyee tagged along with us.
Jun hou din't made it at last. =(
I love this army colour . ♥

He has a navy green shirt like mine.
Except without the polka dots =D

This is just the same colour..

Just to know, I seldom agree to wear a couple matching shirt or something like that and I think I'll probably won't ever buy couple T-shirts and wear them on the same day especially.
I find it abit cheesy..
Who knows in the future I might change my mind?

He fetched me to get my brunch which was MCD.
Believe it or not ?

I seldom eat McD for lunch unless I'm in college.
In college also very less.

He cut his hair. =( 
I think its kinda short.
 Oh well hair grows again..

Omg, mua fat hand D:

While waiting at the drive thru.


Can my brown hair be more obvious please =(


Played around with the camera and camwhored for a lil while.
My outfit for the day .
My friends tell me they think sometimes I look a bit snobbish. =.=
I'm not like that okay XD
Look only. Haihsss.

They also tell me I look fierce in college.
I get this so many times already like wtf.

But if you talk to me , I'm actually like a little puppy.
HAHA JK. 

I can be fierce when it comes to assignments especially, but other than that, I'm NOT!
It could be an advantage or a disadvantage.

We've got ourselves some devil horns from the carnival!
Damn hard to find those horns because everyone around us was walking with one .
It was all sold out!

Luckily we found a shop that still sells these horns but at a higher price I suppose.
RM15 for horns , some tiny lights and a keychain.

GOLDMAN.

We must take a pic!

The stage of the night ..


There were soooo many people!

blur =S

I have no idea what's this man figure is for.


We bumped into Taltal!

There were some performances and a carnival was held there too.
Not bad.
During the performances, of course we shouted and screamed like mad and sang along too.
Hah, I love my friends.

When its time to count down !!!
10.. 9.. 8.. 7.. 6 .. 5.. 4..3..2..1 !!!

The fireworks were so pretty!
I think we stood pretty near to them and at one point the fire works was like totally in front of us!
Like it was a 3D movie or something!



I had fun watching the fireworks with everyone..


I bumped into quite a few and guess who I bumped into!

I knew she was at Desa Park but we din't plan to meet yet
KarYee and Vann! ♥

I miss them loads! Thank God I bumped into them on new years!!


She's my bff! I hope. =)

The jam on the way out was nuts.
I can even get out of the car and camwhore and the car will still be at the same spot!

We managed to get out after a while.


We went to Souled Out after that around 1am


Their theme was all pirates-ish

His our bartender of the night. Lol.



We ordered Mojitos! It was recommended by the pirate himself.

Normal mojito

Coconut mojito!

They said the coconut mojito is better but I think both mojitos that night sucked.
Lol.


We drank and talked 

Red like a lobster. So fast!

Haha I was also pink like a... prawn?





Joyee was the one who got most tipsy !


After drinking , we got another drink on the house..
How generous of them!

And then they decided to give us a free drink individually!

Drink drink and then another free mojito on the house!

AND MORE COCONUTS!!!

Phew, we drank so much I was getting a lil worried for Joyee because she famous for her "awesome" driving skills and she was driving home alone with cops everywhere.

No worries, we made it home safely.