Thursday, September 30, 2010

Waterlily, darlink

Last saturday,
after the modelling thingy,
(P/s: I quited modeling for my college prom)

I went to waterlily again with Darren for dinner!
Awesome..

I love that place, the food is nice but it's a bit pricey but not too pricey.


The ambiance there is nice to me too, its Bali themed.
Oh, and they mostly serve food the "Bali" style as well.
:)

We sat upstairs, where there is fewer people because downstairs was crowded.




hehehe.


Time to order.
They advertised a drink called "Mojito" in the drink section.
It looks awesome, I decided to order it.
:D


It is awesome to me!
Darren said it was nothing special but because I love the taste of MINT, so I find it nice.



yoohoo baby.


Time for food!

I ordered the fish pasta again because I always crave for it.
The fish they give is really soft and smooottthhhhhh.



Love it!

Darren ordered a burger that sucks so bad.
Hahaha

He claimed that himself.

Ended up eating a few bites only of his burger and wasted RM20+ bucks like that.

Sigh.