
Wanted to post a pic from last semester! I did not post all the pics here in my blog last time cause I was lazy, and it was to late to blog about LAST SEMESTER anyway so I din't bother much.
I think I will post all the pics here one day because when I scroll through my blog, to be kept as fun never ending memories.
Anyway, I bought a new exact same leopard print hairband today because like I said in the previous post, mine was lost.
;(
Jeez, if I do find it back, then it'll be damn funny man.
I will have two same hairbands =D
Moving on to something random..
You know the song, airplanes featuring Haley Williams?
I think the song is not bad but
"can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars"
I know alot of people think that its stupid to pretend airplanes are shooting stars.
'There's even a facebook group
"NO I will not pretend that airplanes are like shooting stars, Haley."
*like like like*
I'm just saying that lyric is the only turn off in that song for me..
=)