Watched DEVIL last friday out of random.
Hahaha.
Sha Sha likes to pick a scary movie.

If you haven't watched it,
Can you guess which one of these people is the "Devil"?
XD
(pic from Google)
Can you guess which one of these people is the "Devil"?
XD
(pic from Google)
Its been a while since I posted pics of my crazy college mates here.
Like Sha Sha, Wen Min, etc.
So, clever me decided to declare next week as
"Dress Pretty week"
It is something that I think of randomly
It is something that I think of randomly
so that we can take more nice pictures!!
YAY.
Dress in your own definition of pretty is fine.
You don't have to dress up everyday of course, but at least most of the days.
And of course, a chance for us to be "perasan" and VAIN.
Lol.
Dress in your own definition of pretty is fine.
You don't have to dress up everyday of course, but at least most of the days.
And of course, a chance for us to be "perasan" and VAIN.
Lol.
Come to think of it, Sha Sha doesn't bring her camera to college often anymore.
A pic of Yu Yee, Wen Min and I..
Sha sha was the one taking the pic.
Shall try to post more pics of my college mates here next week!
Sha sha was the one taking the pic.
Shall try to post more pics of my college mates here next week!
Girls, Dress pretty! or prettier if you want .
Stay tuned.
:D