Went to Tangs few days back.
I tried on a few dresses to see if I found any for prom..
Then Darren asked me to try on a long long dress.
He chose this dress for me , personally this kinda dresses looks like what a bridesmaid would wear..
Haha.

You seldom see me in long dresses like that because I'm *short*
XD

Whatya think?
Trying it for fun only of course..
I don't think I'm ever gonna wear something like this out.
Not even prom?
We'll see.
Not even prom?
We'll see.
Today, for the first time ever, I decided to wash my car for the very first time!!
Usually, I'll send it away for washing.
So today I decided to take care of my own car!
I took some soap, dry cloth, wet cloth, pail of water, scrubber and wax!
Time to clean!
Washed, vacuumed, waxed.
Its not easy, because it was sunny like mad! I din't wanna wait any longer to wash it because if it rains, I'm doomed.
I was so exhausted I went in the house straight because the sun was a killer.
I had a slight headache even.

TADAAAAAA!!!
My Myvi SE.
The sacrifices I make for my things.
Its not great though, the scratches on the other side of my car is just heartbreaking.
Oh well.

Look its my pug! ♥
hehe.
After that, decided to Karaoke at home and I miss the day we karaoke-d, friends!
After that, decided to Karaoke at home and I miss the day we karaoke-d, friends!

Can you guess what song is this?
Lol.