Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Work

Just felt like posting this pic, random.

What have I been doing lately yo??

WORK!

My job is quite err let me see.. lol.

Its a research marketing company our job ( Vanessa and I ) is to phone up clients for *insert car model * and ask them a super longgg survey for research purposes.

Its quite funny since we do it through the phone and we can do any kind of voices or slang we want.
Got "cina" slang
Sophisticated slang etc.. LOL.

The responses we get sometimes are quite hilarious and I just realized that many people in msia are quite patient to put up with this survey.. NOT BAD.

If its me, I straight hang up, change my number etc :D

Even I get annoyed with all the questions.. hahaha.

Btw, tomorrow is my first semester results!
OMG!!!
I seriously don't wanna fail.
=((((((

If I do, does it seem so loser-ish? =(
haihhhhhhhhh.

I guess its OK to fail as its only not really a big deal since I heard quite a number of people failed in the past..

But, I hope I don't fail because if not I'll have to fork out another RM1000+ to retake.
Yucks.....

*SAD FACE x10*

I'll rant like fuks if I fail but I guess I have to accept it and if I fail, I hope you guys understand that its not me, its the teacher.
=P

I won't comment much anymore. Seriously.
Good luck to my friends as well.
Bye. xx