Truth to be told, I was quite reluctant to attend the modelling workshop for my college's prom that day.
I'd rather go out than be judged by people whether I'm qualified to model for the runway walk anot.
But nevertheless, I made it because Vann and Joyee were going and they even reached early.
I was waiting for Darren to come and pick me up from home.
I reached there a lil bit later than the rest and my stomach was still empty because I was rushing.
When I arrived, everyone started our journey to Help's residence
I ended up buying fruits @ some fruit stall at the side of the road

Walking our way to Help's residence with s.t.y.l.e
Lol
thats fruits I'm holding haha XD
My babes ;)

Vann!!

Vann, mua, and Joyee teehee

Love you all very muchie too
♥
Our modelling workshop begins!

Amy wong, Sherri, Joyee, Vann, mua, and Selvinder
The few girl models

getting ready to see who is the hired model to come teach us how to walk on a runway
*scared*

Here she is! I forgot her name but she's really tall.
She is a patient teacher I guess, since she put up with some of our silly walks and kept asking us to try and try again.
=)

individual teaching :D
Time to walk!
I was nervous

heeeeeeeeee.
The girls did pretty well!
Oh and I also saw my cousin Rachel there..
Din't think she was gonna show up at first.!
Lol.
Just like how I can't believe I showed up either. Lol.
I was really lazy...
More pics of me and my babes! teehee


Lastly, I'm happy for me and my babes to be in.
Its not that an important thing, so no worries for those who din't make it.
Its nothing!
The purpose for me to join this in the first place was because my babes were joining it,
and I'm glad they've made it together with me.

see you guys @ prom!
Long way more to go.
I think prom's at november?
Jeez.