Monday, August 2, 2010

Waterlily

OMG, finally I can steal borrow someone's internet connection!
My house's internet connection has been down for God knows how long and I still can't figure out what's the REAL problem behind this. I guess its the modem? It has to be the modem.
Called up streamyx and 72 hours later they told me my connection is fine.

Anyway I have alot tons of things and pics to post up, I'll probably update a few posts a day if I have the mood.

Few days back, had dinner @ Waterlily bistro with Darren!
It is a Balinese concept restaurant located at Mutiara Tropicana, PJ.
:)
The food there is not bad.

Due to not bringing my camera out, I only had my phone camera which explains the real sucky pics below.
The food looks nice also take until not that nice already. =(
haha
They had candles like this everywhere around the restaurant.
Balcony, on the way to the staircases, all the tables, etc

I find the ambience dark but nice and it has two floors.
We sat outside which was kinda HOT! but it was okay; we din't complain
I ordered Banana Milkshake! I know alot of people do not like banana's but I find bananas especially banana milkshakes awesome! =)
Darren's fish pasta that I made him order
Turned out tasty =)))
I craved lambchop for quite sometime already.. Finally get to eat it!
Turned out yummy also.
Lol

Was super full after that!
but worth it ;)
will definately come out here to try more next time ;)