Friday, August 20, 2010

Look out point with friends


Yesterday, Joyee sms-ed us to go Look Out Point today!
And since we being so "sporting" and stuff, agreed and we made it there today!

=D
some camwhores before I went out =D

Went to midvalley for movie before that and watched
The expendables
Not bad of a movie although alot of war going on but it was a nice movie.
:)

After that,
off to Look Out Point it is...
9 of us made it to our destination : Look Out Point ! teehee...

sorry for the blurry shots below, couldn't capture it properly somehow =S
After our lovely dinner, we made a request to suprise Joyee and pretended that it was her bday!
Got a free ice cream.

Long story short = I came up with a plan to surprise Joyee last minute for no reason because look out point restaurant's way of celebrating bday's is quite LOL one.
So I dedicated a bday to Joyee eventhough its NOT her real bday.
Shocked the heck outta her.
We laughed til like mad when everyone sang happy bday to her.

So funnyyyyyyyy!!!
OMG.
Its the third bday celebration in the restaurant!
:D

Err, more pics below but I find it ugly because I had a bad hair day just now.
sigh.
bad hair day and my hair was flying all over and messy due to the wind up there..
There was this couple beside us hugging and mumbling to each other about don't know what.
Sweet talk I guess?
It was so annoying because we wanted to take pictures with the view but they still won't budge.
So might as well take the pictures beside them and squeeze abit and hope they'll leave.

They still won't budge after all the signs we gave them.
signs like..
6 of us taking pictures and pushing a wide stretch so that they'll move over, etc

:D

But anyway, sorry to disturb you couple; however you should learn to deal with your "affections" in private and not get in the way of others such as when others wants to take pics with the incredible view?
=_=

Some of our shots. . .
(actually can't see the view also LOL)
see the couple there on the left actually! WTF
Thats all in my camera.
The rest of the pics are at Facebook.
Goodnight peeps.
;)