Monday, August 1, 2011

Doggies

I'm so bored at home today.
Woke up around 4pm and watched tv . Stayed at home the whole day.

I used to like staying at home when I was a kid. Just play with all my things etc, but now I can't stand a single day at home. Its so boring.

Astro has so little channels , it cannot keep me entertained. 

Did I mention when I went to Bangkok, their TV channels are like awesome.

Fashion TV, Syfy and whatever also got. I want also!


Since I'm so bored, I shall post some pictures of my dogs . Been wanting to post their pics here for quite sometime. Hehe.


That's my trampoline behind my dog btw. Hahaha. I used to be super shorter so I ask my dad to buy me a trampoline. I think it helped me a little or else I'll be much shorter now. Lol.


This is the so called *alpha dog. Freakin garang/fierce towards the others. His name is BRUNO.
Lol


She looks like she's in pain here. LOL but she's not okay -.-


She loves me <3333

They are naughty as it can get.

Can't believe they're like eight years old now. 



*note, that white dog is my chihuahua, lol.

<3<3<3 them.