
source: my closet.
I wore my off-shoulder shirt from a boutique and my uncle and aunties started saying the fabric is ugly, it looks spoilt, the off shoulder collar got problem etc. LOL.
At least now I know what older people think already. Sigh kao kao.
Made me a little no mood to shop in boutiques anymore..
*so now all my clothes from boutique not nice already? must throw?
*I'm a paranoid freak , I sometimes conclude things like this wan.
GGGAHHH what do they know? HAHAHA *comforts self*
Just wanted to blog about some stuff here unrelated to that but my clothes.
Then I started thinking about clothes itself, mostly all the clothes from boutiques/flee markets/online shopping are like that. What do people expect? Buy from Esprit/Zara/Topshop all the time?
Anyway, I just found out that my Forever 21 shirt (worn once) has hole at the back! Grr.
And it wasn't on sale, it was quite expensive.
Though maybe in Msia only expensive cause of the conversion rate. SIGH.
I think its cause of the fabric being quite thin.
Compared to cotton on, I still prefer cotton on because at least none of my clothes from cotton on has disappoint me like this.
Anyhow, usually when I see fashion people in Msia/singapore or even in the US, they buy their clothes from Thrift and Vintage stores and the clothes looks good.
So I think its kinda cool that they still can be fashionable although it might appear ugly to you.
Just saying lah. Can't sleep. And depressed over that hole. :(