Before I went to Aaron's bday dinner, my littly cousin Kimberly celebrated her bday yesterday too.
She celebrated it at KFC with so many of her classmates.

Kids all running around and balloons popping. It was like World war II. I'm scared of noisy kids.
Went there with Rae , Vico and Darren.

They even have party crowns. Haha

Back to Aaron's bday dinner..
We had dinner at Tasty Pot
I had steamboat for 3 days straight. Omg.
Was excited to see the ex-college mates. =D
I miss them babes. Too bad Sha sha and Vicky couldn't make it. Sad man.
Food!
With four different types of soup.
Eat , everybody eat! :D
Jojo, the perasan, ask me take her pic with this clam
And everytime I eat at Tasty pot, I must have this chicken!! Its famous I think.
SO hard to get because its not always there to serve you all the time.
When this dish is up on the buffet stand, those chicken will disappear in a split second cause everyone will line up at take all ! =(
Gerraaam.
SEE? so fast left one only. =(
Then it's present time!

This boy celebrated his bday 5 times this year * I heard -.- SO NO CAKE FOR HIM hahaha
Dessert *Mint Ice cream YUM
After dinner, Aaron suggested to go MOS -.-
It was sucha last minute plan.
One thing led to another and we finally can enter the club. It was ... really spontaneous. There was some event thing happening and we're not supposed to enter but Michael did his magic and *poof* we got in.
=)
=)
After getting in, some of them has to leave due to their curfews, etc.
After discussing for quite some time, we decided that it was not the right time to club
Just enter and had a sip of Cranberry Vodka which was delicious btw!
Anyway , the club has so little people and it wasn't as happening so everyone decided to head home. Lol.
That's about it.
Lastly, had lunch at Kitchen Creatures with Darren again.
His beef rice which was quite yummy
My cheesy carbonara which was really cheesy.
