Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Keep rolling

Watched Super 8 last saturday with Jun hou & Darren @ Tropicana City Mall .
Jun Hou finally finished his final exam! He is free now! Open-mouthed smile

Muahaha.

Gotta hang out more before he leaves for UK.

The movie was ok to me. Not bad at all.

After the movie, we were thinking where to have our dinner.

We wanted to have crab for dinner so….

First Jun Hou drove us to Fatty Crab but it was packed as crap so we decided not to wait.
After that, some seafood restaurant called Pantai. Was even more packed!

Decided to give up on these kind of places because its all packed. Drove all the way to sunway to eat steamboat buffet at Tasty Pot instead.
And there got crab also what! (but sucks, lol)
I had like so many rounds of ice cream that day. Buffet what Open-mouthed smile

Somehow, the bill came out to be more expensive than the usual price. I have no idea why but I think its cause we ordered loads of drinks and wasted some food.

This is why I don’t OVERTAKE even though I’m at a buffet because you waste food and they charge you for it. Hmm.

After that we went to Kota for a lil’ while to get some DVDs Open-mouthed smile
IMG-20110607-000731
A pic of me with my sore eyes. Pfft =S I like my sore eyes though. Lol.

Today I went to my previous college on the purpose to do my passport! Its expiring AUGUST. Sad smile 
(omg can’t believe its called my ‘previous’ college now since I have no more college. HAHA)

Plan failed because I decided to go for lunch with the bunch instead. LOLLLL

Too bad, Sha sha tempted with me like usual and we successfully tempted her to ponteng class today! wowwowwow LOL!

P1030621
P1030623
P1030625
P1030624
Dar was there too Open-mouthed smile
P1030627
Claypot chicken rice ! Its not bad at all! I like..
P1030626

After successfully tempted Sha sha to skip her class, we decided to head to OU and watch a movieeee!

Wait must go shopping first Open-mouthed smile
P1030628
P1030631
P1030637
P1030632
P1030633

Snacks before movie.

P1030641
P1030642
P1030644
P1030646
P1030652

Lololol.

P1030654
P1030655
P1030657

We watched X-Men first class! Oh my. James Mcavoy my beloved <3<3<3 is in it! I’m even more hooked on him now Open-mouthed smile

Though this X-men is kinda boring to me. I just like the last part!

At night, Dar and I watched Hoodwinked Too.

Hoodwinked Too is kinda like a kiddish show. Hahaha.

Bought Cupcakes from Cupcake Chic again.
This time both Chocolate and mint! <3 <3 super love.
IMG-20110613-00094

We even got 2 more cupcakes for FREE! The staff there are just too kind Open-mouthed smile