Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Castrol & Work

HELLO guys!!
Its been quite awhile since I’ve blogged (since last week loooolll)

Anyway here to update you guys..

I applied for a job like finally Open-mouthed smile .


Brand ambassador for 4 days in Midvalley.


Went for the interview and saw so many girls there to apply as well! And the job only wants 6 girls.


In my head I was like ‘die la die. Sure can’t get this job because I have to compete with about 20 girls


Plus I am inexperienced in this jobs, especially this kind. DIE LA.


Sooooo. I thought I definitely will not get this job la. Not looking forward to the good news. =’(

Waited for the news but still no news.. CONFIRM NO JOB LA.

Out of the sudden, the agent called “ YOU GOT THE JOB”

:D :D :D

Finally, a job for my long break yeah I’m not lifeless anymore!! And I was so lucky to get chosen, seriously!
The others who were chosen were all experienced and most of them are 20 and above..

I thank them for choosing me la Open-mouthed smileOpen-mouthed smile

SOOOOO, product that we’ll be promoting is  ‘CASTROL ENGINE OIL’

After 4 days of working here and repeating the benefits of the engine oil, I seriously consider using Castrol Magnatec for my car already! Like seriously.
I’m not advertising btw, just saying LOL


260490_223465004344315_112317338792416_833432_8149491_n
The crowd at midvalley and DEEJAY Sugan at work!

Our roadshow is kinda fun actually  because we have


Online games that you can play there or even at home! just by liking Castrol Malaysia’s facebook page and stand a chance to win awesome prizes.


WHY SO MANY PEOPLE GATHERING HERE YOU ASK?

264527_223344567689692_112317338792416_832257_2227893_n
Why stand on the circle you ask?
263944_223344964356319_112317338792416_832269_5203671_n

What the hell are they doing you ask?

Easy peasy………..
264751_223345264356289_112317338792416_832275_4206592_n

Castrol’s Augmented Reality LIVE screen that allows you to take pictures with this animated dinosaur AND we’ll print the pictures for you for freaking FREE!

Spot me in the photobooth printing the pics Winking smile

Eh super nice that they give out free photos lo. Even I also want!

IMG-20110620-00104


HAHAHAHAH.

I mean its not ordinary paper , its really a photo paper. Glossy one somemore!
Good marketing strategy! but the problem is.. I have to print HUNDREDS of photo each day.

Exhausting shit k?

Some still ask why their photo kinda blur..
I mean it is blur actually, I know! but its FREE what, what else can I say?

That’s why the crowd is FULL because all want free photo la what else?

264083_223346184356197_112317338792416_832295_2636879_n

264235_223469727677176_112317338792416_833509_118750_n

Posing for the ‘media' people and they request fierce face wor..

254998_10150220528734469_648909468_6983796_6018766_n.jpga
posing again..

264397_223346044356211_112317338792416_832289_6596000_n
again with the engine model..

I have fun working here but some customers are just so….. annoying!!
And some are really scary because they are fucking WEIRD.

IMG-20110616-00095
Me and J-ee! My partner in crime Winking smile

IMG-20110616-00096

Our uniform like footballer, no meh? HAHAHA <3 I like it. So sporty la the look Open-mouthed smile

Another fun thing working there is when we feel like it we can take pictures with the dinosaur as many times as we like! LOL
IMG-20110620-00101
Kung Fu pose
IMG-20110619-00098
You can’t really see me but it’s the Charlie’s angel pose rofl!!

Sorry of the bad quality pics (used my phone)

Work is over, finally!!  but I do miss my friends Smile 

p/s: freakin dulan to blog nowadays also cause due to my connection uploading distorted pics still, fml .