Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Fruit cakes and pugs

This is gonna be a random post.
IMG-20110626-00119
Wearing that shirt he gave me <3

Celebrated my birthday at home as well Smile

P1030952
Just a mini fruit cake <3 Thanks Daddy
P1030962
P1030960
P1030963

P10309551

And next, camwhoring with my beloved dog. I have like 5 dogs but only 2 lives inside the house. And here’s one of my pugs Smile
P10309791
Yes, I’m aware that my house has lots of toys. Hehe Smile
P1030970
I love dogs and I’ve had dogs since I was a baby. Always having a men’s bestfriend right by my side. <3
I’m a dog person. Not cats. Lol
P1030972
P1030976
P1030977
Pugs always have this pity look on their face which to me, is just cute. x)

Lastly, I have a fetish on pocket watches recently. Will try and collect more if I can.
The more antique the better, like from 1973 also can! Woah. I’m so fascinated ok.
pcktwtch
Elvis Presley! hahaha.
There’s more than this, trust me. Smile