Hello PEOPLE!
Whatzzzuppp!
I went to Faith's house yesterday while waiting for the family to have their karaoke session IN DA MORNING.
Who karaoke's in the morning?
Lol.
Apparently their doing it the 'auzzie' way because of my uncle and his family who's back in msia for a visit.
You also can get drunk by 5.
I dint go because I wasnt awake yet.
hehehe.
Nothing interesting happened and I stayed over Faith's house yesterday because she dont wanna fetch me home. =((
LOL.
kidding. =P
Anyway we watched pink panther before that and gosh its still hilarious I tell you.
Kevin and Faith was kinda quiet, leaving me laughing to myself.
Which in turn, made them laugh too.
nyahaha.


3 butts behind me.

Joy joy joy rarara.
So sad she has school. lol.
Oh btw, Happy birthday to my coussiemoto (lol so cute this nickname kan?) Rachel!
Your now NINETEEN.
I have nothing else to say to you.
Because you know ;)
ROFL.
Whatzzzuppp!
I went to Faith's house yesterday while waiting for the family to have their karaoke session IN DA MORNING.
Who karaoke's in the morning?
Lol.
Apparently their doing it the 'auzzie' way because of my uncle and his family who's back in msia for a visit.
You also can get drunk by 5.
I dint go because I wasnt awake yet.
hehehe.
Nothing interesting happened and I stayed over Faith's house yesterday because she dont wanna fetch me home. =((
LOL.
kidding. =P
Anyway we watched pink panther before that and gosh its still hilarious I tell you.
Kevin and Faith was kinda quiet, leaving me laughing to myself.
Which in turn, made them laugh too.
nyahaha.


3 butts behind me.

Joy joy joy rarara.
So sad she has school. lol.
Oh btw, Happy birthday to my coussiemoto (lol so cute this nickname kan?) Rachel!
Your now NINETEEN.
I have nothing else to say to you.
Because you know ;)
ROFL.