Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010

*changed pic*
Again, HAPPY NEW YEAR guys!
Its already 2010 ; the year of the tiger! (correct me if I'm wrong).
I don't know why but I am not all that exited about it.
My countdown was with my family with Sakae sushi dinner and the Alvin and the chipmunks movie.
♥♥
2010..... what will it bring this time..............
2009 was kinda sucky. Seriously. Bad break up.
Other than that 2009 was ok but then the break up just made it all bad.
Forget it.
I'm having headaches nowadays.
I think its cause I'm sleeping either at 4, 5 or 6 am everyday.
And when I go out, I'll wake up earlier if not then I'll wake up around 3, 4 or 5 pm.
DANG.
And if i stay at home, I eat stupid maggi mee everyday.

Screw it.

seriously.

maybe those are the causes of my headaches! argh!

I've been going out too much so I decided to stay at home since last few days..(except going out at night for yum cha's until 2 or 3 am =.=)

Super.

I need to stop..

I think if someone ask me out at night again, Imma say No.

lol
What are my new year resolutions?

I have no idea. Yet.
I think one of them would be to have to sleep earlier.

Use money wisely (usual lah)

Use time more productively.

Thats all I can think of now..
btw, holidays are getting real boring now.
Like wth.
I do not want such long holidays.
I seriously consider going in college by january but some say theres not much difference with the march intake..
What to do for another 3 months?
o.m.g
Some of you would suggest me to work.
Work as what? Where? I don't know yet.. lol..
Next, I wanted to blog about this since a long time ago and I finally have the time..
I went out with Faith and Kevin some time ago and then Kevin went to his car to get something.
THIS!

Me and Faith was like ; WaddaHECK?!
Then Kevin explained that it was chocolates and it was real funny..
Not DUREX but DELICIOUS
White chocolates with strawberry flavour.. I heard its yummy yow.
I dint eat because this was the last piece left! And I think Faith had it. HAHAHA.
Lol.