Sunday, January 17, 2010

Boo yah

Yesterday I went to my relatives house and I love love love the housing area there. =DD
Ara damansara. ♥
Went to Sunway afterwards like since a gazilion years since I went to freakin sunway.
Went to the supermarket with the lil kids
We saw this sign that says..
"Staff & Promoter, whenever you see a customer, staff, etc, etc.. PLEASE BOW"
Hahaha. So then Shannon read it and she BOWED and I was like "Shannon what are you doing?!"
Then she asked me to read the sign..
HAHAHAHA
And this is little luke =)
In popular..

Shannon's lovely room.

I went there to stay for a day without bringing my phone charger, leaving my phone dead the next day until now.
Hah!
I was also suppose to babysit the next day which was today.
I woke up 9am and then cooked pancakes for the kids.
Yummy.