Monday, May 21, 2012

Trip after finals

Its our semester break!!

Whoooohoooooo

Although, sadly, its going to end in a few weeks time. 

The uni mates had planned a Genting Trip as a celebration of the ending of our final exams.

My exam ended earlier so I had to wait for the rest to finish theirs and we head to Genting one day after that!
The babes and I without Sha sha who couldn't make it



Just the views we got from our hotel lobby.

After we drove up to Genting, checked in and ate abit,
We headed to the Theme park of course!
Quite disappointed as some of the really fun roller coasters were closed for maintenance.


Ended up playing all the childish games, lol


Look at the guy's faces, lol

We played this ride the most!





Stop for a pose, most of the time my face was like this:
Spot me up there? haha



Space shot!

I din't want to play this, only a few had the guts though

The weather was so sunny, my mood kind of went down abit.

Genting was supposed to be misty and chilling!


I suggested to ride on the slow caterpillar "mou mou chong" because there's really nothing else much to play, hehe

Just looking at views from the slow ride


Next ride, water rides

I actually haven't ride on water games in genting before, lol.
My first time and it was quite fun, yeah I was a boring person that day
Wanted to play all the slow and quiet games, haha










Posing with the london bus again, lol =_=


That's about the rides we played in the theme park, nothing much
We got so tired after that, I think we're getting old..



Got back to the hotel after that and got a little rest and waited for dinner.
Ended up getting NO REST AT ALL because the guys were playing 
PRANK PHONE CALLS with us

I guess we're still 'kids' after all, lol!

Dinner time, finally!
Steamboat!!
I like this pic of Wen Min and I 






After an hour, most of them left the table and head back to the hotel but Denzie, Me and Wen min were still EATING!

We sat there for 3 hours! LOL

We din't wanna head back to the hotel just yet so we 3 went and played some indoor games


Look what I won!!!
Won this with my "bear" hands

Do you know how hard it is to get a price from this game? Lol

Like a lucky draw actually, hehe

Picture taken by Denzie


My sweet baby

Wen min posing with my baby
Me posing with my baby


After that, Starbucks!




Our starbucks with shitty love drawn in, haha

The next day


Finally, a group picture

Was more energetic than the first day!! too bad we're heading home soon...

 Joyee and I recorded lots of hyper videos, lol.





Deli deli then we left!

Ate breakfast, took pics and headed home!