Thursday, May 24, 2012

Shopping time!

Its quite rare for me to head to Bukit Bintang area to shop.
One reason for it is because I hate driving there, I always get lost!

And the place is quite scary, I must admit, but its actually a good place to chill and have drinks.
And its quite the shopping haven..

Sha sha and I decided to head to Bkt. bintang since its the holiday and all and plus we really wanted to shop!!

Hardcore shopping kind, lol.

Too busy shopping so no pictures of us during..

Here's Sha sha when we were on the way to eat @ some famous food court! I actually forgot the name..
Playing with her new sunglasses, lol

Sha sha buying the food 

Our food!


We shopped around 5 hours!! It was exhausting. 

We were also very hungry so was really excited for dinner.

Then we went to Chatime gallery for a drink
 Here's your pretty pic Sha

Another one, lol



Sha sha keeps camwhoring with my camera, wtf!

So many of her pictures, so here's a collaboration of her photos
Sha if you want more of your pictures, tell me which one I'll send to you =)

I'm still having problems in uploading my pictures to blogger,
Look at the fcking way it uploads my pic? ALL BROKEN 
I have to upload the same pic ALOT of times to get the real unbroken picture.
FML.

So forgive me for not updating often, sometimes this picture problem really makes me reluctant/sien/dulan.

And also my blogger's picasa album space is almost exceeding =(

Last pic of us!

Ok goodnight people!