Thursday, January 19, 2012

January 2012

 Uni days are back. Semester break is over but I'm still in a holiday mood.
Besides, I start my Chinese new year holiday today! More reason to be in a holiday mood.

Holiday mood : ON

 Lets recap a little of everything this month so far..

First, lunch with the babes as usual. During our lunch breaks, we'll sometimes go out and try all sorts of restaurants.
Its like food hunting sessions every week.

So this time we tried one restaurant that we spotted in Midvalley. I forgotten the name of the restaurant though =X 
 The food presented there is like Masterchef version. Lol.


 They serve quite small portions of food but I was so full after eating this. Just fish!

 A little potato (shared)
This one's Joyee's pork meat dish.

The food there is not bad but I wouldn't crave for it.


On that morning, a some random someone left this note on my car's windscreen. I was afraid that it was a hate note or something. Thank God it wasn't and I still don't know who wrote this, lol. 
 Lol.
I have a stalker? =O

Moving on to more food...

Sushi Zanmai yesterday



YUMMMM.
Thank you to the boyfriend ;)

And then the boyfriend and I went and tried the sort of talked about rainbow cake in Bangsar..




Overall, I don't really like it cause the cake was not smooth and spongy but abit hard. 
Its RM11 per slice btw.

Abit not what I was expecting it to be..


Rachel's 21st bday lunch..







Spent alot lately on many things.
I also recently polished my car! haha.
I have yet to fix the poor crack on the side of my car and this is going to cost again. Sigh.

I really need some ang paus now to help me financially. Haha.

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! <3