After many many years, I finally stepped on the ground of Singapore again!!
And its with the boyfriend. :D
A browse of pictures below to see from my 3day 2night stay!
DAY ONE
The balinese rice was yummers to the max!
We din't know what to eat at Singapore, so we asked the taxi driver and he said don't eat at restaurants, just eat at the food court! So we did and their food court is so pretty and classy than the ones in Malaysia. The food there is pretty cheap though! I meant in Singapore dollars Hahahah
DAY TWO
Its finally for some shopping time!
Breakfast!
Shopped from afternoon til night at Bugis street.
Did not even had the time to take any pictures while we're shopping, hahaha
Exhausting but worth it! The boyfriend got himself some cool t-shirts too! =D
Bf's yummy pepper rice for dinner!
I had korean noodles but it was blerghh.
After dinner, Orchard Road!
So many pretty Christmas decorations!
Random corn ice cream
Was soooo tired at the time after all the shopping. Also looked like crap..
It was already 11pm, but we decided to have a lil drink and dessert!

The drink was delicious (chocolate frap) and I was in the good mood to camwhore because of the lightning!

Some rings I bought at Bugis .
3 for $10!
Look at my moustache ring, hahaha =3 super cute.
All exhausted. Spent so much that day, ehehe.
=D
Did not do much in Singapore besides shopping, lol.
We din't have much time anyway.
Shall visit Marina Bay and Universal Studios in the future perhaps?!
Yummy yogurt before we left Singapore!
Ciao ciao.