Woke up yesterday in the thoughts of staying at home and not spending any money besides for food.
Just pure lazying and watching tv until Sha sha called me around 5pm and asked if I would teman her to go Pavilion for shopping!
At first I hesitated cause it was quite last minute and I was quite lazy but she insisted she'll fetch me so we went! lol.
Walked around bukit bintang area and I bought myself oxfords!
Yay for new shoes. Boo for spending money again =(
Luckily I did not buy clothes. So yeah, quite an achievement =D
Been trying to save these days because I've been buying lots of clothes lately.
(That's what every girl is saying, lol).
Teman-ed Sha sha for some shopping as well, here and there. Tried some ugly dresses at Forever 21.
Blergh the shapes and sizes are just wrong.
After buying her clothes we went to Tokyo Street! Its our first time there. A little outdated but.. not too late!
Heard that the Mochis there are good so we decided to buy some. The mochis there were quite big but expensive. RM4 for one.
Just like how everything else is expensive these days, sigh.
Pastries.
I hope they come up with more stores at Tokyo street. Like clothing stores or something. Nyehehe. Ok I think better not. =P
It was almost 10pm and the shops were closing. We got home around 11pm.
Thanks Sha for driving. Lol!
Also the day before, went out with Wen min and Wan yu to watch the Smurfs!
Such a cute movie! I like it =D Smurf-tastic. Hehe
