Last Friday night
Yeah we maxed our credit cards
And got kicked out of the bar
So we hit the boulevard
Yeah we maxed our credit cards
And got kicked out of the bar
So we hit the boulevard
T.G.I.F T.G.I.F T.G.I.F!!
So last Friday was Alex's birthday celebration.
Dinner at Souled out.
Prepped up and got ready to go !
Met some of my ex-college mates there including Justine! Its been a while since I've seen her =D

Absolutely in love with this photo. <3

We've known each other for almost 3 years now?

The blackberry gang! yeah! =D

The happy birthday boy! And his bloody red cake.



After dinner, all of us went to Geo's for yumcha session =)
The very wise Justine Mei Ern!

Group photo with some of us.
I know you enjoyed yourself very much, judging from the text messages and bbm you sent us! hahaha.
HAPPY 19th!!!