Sunday, April 17, 2011

No more college

My finals finally ended last friday.

This means; college is over..

I'm not used to it yet but I definitely do not want to fail and retake any subject.

Anyway after finals, Darren and I decided to go genting!!

Eventhough I've only slept like 2 hours the day before exams and was so jaded, I still decided to go.
Its time to celebrate the moment and chill.

My exam ended at 10am and we went to One utama to buy genting bus and skyway tickets :D

We were so last minute, buying tickets one hour earlier before leaving.

Super last minute and risky.
Oh but we're random. ;)

Luckily for us, tickets were available :D



I lurveeeeeeeee the cooling weather

messed up hair and fatigued face arghhhhhh

Just like the first time :)

We decided to only chill indoor because I din't wanna play with any extreme games . 
Was tired and not in the mood
So indoor games it is!

The indoor games ARE kinda lame and slow and for RM30, we only can play so few :((
But we had to buy indoor theme park tickets or else we have nothing else to do for the day.

I look like a dead fish but I'm still gonna post it up

We were sitting in the float boat. Real slow ride but we get to see the whole of indoor park from above :D
We've got the whole boat to ourselves btw (our float boat was also a dragon! hahaha)

 I just like the effect, hehe


After some slow rides, its time for Starbucks!
Btw, I used to like Coffee bean as much but genting's coffee bean is not there anymore.
I think it closed down ;( sigh.


Nothing is better than drinking a chilled drink like this in Genting <3
awesome.

the boyfriend :)

the exhausted =X

We have our indoor theme park wristband on, eheheeeee.


We added EXTRA whipcream after that.
LOOK! OMG.

Awesomesauce.


Happy but fattening righttttt. Gah at this point of my life, I don't wanna care.


Recently I've been wearing leggings quite often and they're awesome!


Continued with the rides later..
The reindeer ride! This one is SLOW as well, lol.
relax baby, relax............... ;D


HAHAHHA omg I look so sien man =X


See this boat? Some love boat ride in Genting (apparently like the one in Italy or something)

I used to think its a super duper lame ride (and everyone just stares at you from upstairs) and I've never sat on it before.
Until yesterday, lolllllll.

Yeah its nothing much but not sooooooo bad as well.



And today,
IKEA MEATBALLS <3
Naiceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

And we watched Rio after that!
Not bad, I actually do like cartoons (I can't believe I said I dislike them during camp)
Its funny and creative , I would say =)

I've also shopped for a few stuff today
A shirt, flip flops and bikini. (for perhentian trip with the girls, lol).

After my final exams, I seriously don't mind spending because its the time to enjoy!!