Friday, April 1, 2011

Geisha

A few people in college told me I look like a geisha, lol.
Since high school actually.
Used to be fairer last time D:
Of course I do have make up on , but with or without (you've seen me in camp) its almost the same.
Without makeup even fair, lol.

And for the last time, I don't use any whitening cream on my face because if become whitter right, I scared I scare all the ghosts away.

'I'm on the right track baby, I was born this way'

I don't need to be like Edward Cullen.  :D

Also, I love how people comment on my LAUGH.
Since I was a kid, everyone including aunties and uncles used to comment on my laugh- that I laugh like a hyena or that I laugh very loud and funny.

I once did a survey and asked my FRIENDS/FATHER/MOTHER which laugh to chose from.
A. HAHAHAHAHAHA
B. Hehehehhee
C. hihihihihihhi

They just did the -.- face.
Wtf :D


OKAY FOOD!

Manhattan fish market- I expected better food from here D:
Caesar Salad

Shrimp my Olio pasta, lol.

Fish and chips -_____-

In college during psycho class - looking in the mirror cos' got something in my eye.
I love psych class! Its my favourite class at the moment!

My owl necklace broke into pieces, now there's only the head left, lmao.

phew, can you see the istana/palace behind me?
Its finally done building I think! It looks complete.


yo , nice view especially at night. Klcc is just behind the palace's left.




I have nothing better to do , LOL.


Finals are next week! Oh my. Need to start studying yo!!
What am I doing? I need to buck up.
Its 2am, time to sleep.
=)