Sunday, February 13, 2011

A scrumptious date

Yesterday Darren and I celebrated our anni and Valentines day.

Tomorrow is officially Valentines day, no need celebrate already :P

'Everyday is Valentines day!'

Its abit overrated lah.. (to me)
I'm gonna spend it with my family I guess XD

We went to Victoria Station for dinner.. mm... yummmsss.



Super awkward to take pics I tell you because the waiters were everywhere..
couldn't take decent pictures with them around staring. :(



Nevertheless, the food is still yummy

My favourite since I was a kid!
Escargots!! Wanted rock oysters too but we were too full.


His - sizzling beef :)


Mine- Oriental chicken with sweet and sour sauce 

Tasteless guava juice ;(


After dinner, its time to go somewhere else


KLCC :)
I think I'm a little bit "jakun" la..

I love to see the twin towers even though I've seen it a million times.

Especially when its close up like this.

NICE.
Say cheese :D






Lol, camwhore much?

Omg my face is soo sensitive that it gets dry easily.
Sigh sigh.


We decided to get a lil more adventurous with my camera and look

I think this shutter speed effect is quite awesome!


Run baby run! (muahahaha)




He looks like he is sulking here. LOL! Carry my bag! while I camwhore ;D


I'm gonna show a very awkward shot of me man..

Lol, wtf!


zheng zheng zheng!




Thats about it :D

After that my camera batt went low (effect of not charging for a week) 
Lol.

I had a great time yesterday, after that we even choreographed some lame dance routine because I told him why we never really dance as a couple after prom, lol.

<3