The mid-terms finally ended!!
No more books. Oh that leopard print thing is my pencil box btw. I have the same one as Vanessa! :)
Anyway I'm free from stress - at least for a while.
So lazy to blog because I have nothing much to say , but I do have pics :D
I bought this necklace because it has Alice in Wonderland vintage in it. ♥
And I love vintage.. and Alice!
A picture of my t-shirt. Lol.
Random things and ... life.
I can't wait for college to end in total. So that I can spend more time with my camera and .. just be lazy.
I seldom bring my camera to college because we don't take pictures much in college anymore.
Everyone is so busy studying.
Omg, my dark circles.
Nah, I don't really care actually. I don't purposely sleep early to prevent dark circles. wtf.
I guess I should care huh?
Oh ya, I remembered something, today after dinner at curve, we (Darren and I) saw this couple walking and then suddenly they stopped walking and the guy kicked her in the ass. Major wtf but they weren't fighting or anything, they continued walking after that. SWT.
And and, I saw SHASHA just now at Curve! Lol. Of all people, I bumped into that sexy.
I had poached salmon and potatoes, cheesecake, ice cream for dinner.
Awesome..
And and, I saw SHASHA just now at Curve! Lol. Of all people, I bumped into that sexy.
I had poached salmon and potatoes, cheesecake, ice cream for dinner.
Awesome..
Random things like these makes me feel happy.