Sunday, November 7, 2010

Toy poodle

So as you all know from the prev. post, I handed up my term paper, finally.
I put a lot of work into it except for a teeny bit of the referencing and citation part and it turned out to be a disaster 
:(
It's cos of the way the format was printed out.
Compatibility problem with mine and the stationary's shop one's I guess.
Mine windows 10 and theirs windows 7..

On another note, after handing up that stupid term paper, I'm seriously in a holiday mood now.
No worries for now, let me enjoy my holiday ♥

Happy Diwali everyone!


Finally! A holiday! I need that so much even though its just one day.
I have replacement classes almost every Saturday and this weekend I'm all free.

On Deepavali day, I watched
Megamind.
Its a cute show for me ! Something like UP and The Incredibles.
All these are my current fav. list of cartoons now.

Yeah so sad I have no open house to go too.
Haha.

I can't wait for december to come, more movies are coming to theatres.


Also, wanted to post these pics for quite some time,
Its Jun Hou's toy poodle!
♥
I heart that puppy , its superrr cheerful and always runs to me!! :D:D

Har har Darren.
hehehe.

Oh oh puppy loveeeee.
I miss my dogs weh!!

Omg, how cute can she be??


Prom is coming!! Its next friday!
Me and my friends really need all fun we can get because of all the stress we had lately.
Can't wait can't wait.
Hopefully it will turn out good and fun without anything in the way.