Sunday, November 21, 2010

Secret Garden

Today after college Darren and I went to one u, walked around and had our lunch..

I was feeling so sleepy and dizzy, I couldn't walk around the mall anymore.
Ish.

But before we left, we went to the secret garden on the roof top
See nature won't hurt our eyes hehe.
I think this rooftop thing is new and it only opens every weekends.
You can enter for free!
Just to look at all kinds of plants and flowers..
Its not very big but its actually kinda big if you actually walked the whole stretch.

So tired, decided to sit on the bench
blue seems to be the colour I always wear now..
(for example my prom dress is blue, new blue bag, etc)
I don't know why either. haha.

he was feeling kinda dizzy as well, he thinks its because of his contact lenses power..
Must change to a higher power already because he can't see things that are far clearly.
Omg. =(

I edited this pic until I love the colour!

but covered my face, oops hehe.
I don't like it when its too chubby.. lol.



Lastly, a picture of us.
Looks so greenish right?

Love nature more. (Y)