Saturday, June 5, 2010

yoohoo

I have so many things happening lately (well not that much but its been a while since I blogged because my internet connection was screwed for the past few days and I either had to depend on ppl who has unsecured wireless networks for me to "use" and now I'm borrowing my uncle's modem. Wth is wrong with my streamyx?!!!)

Here are some "highlights" of what has been happening for the past few days including today
.
You don't hv to read the ones in orange font, its nothing much but for me to "syok sendiri"
Guess What! after having my driving class today, my driving instructor asked me if I would like to drive around KL to practice my "on the road" skills.. (wow does that mean I'm so ready and good to drive? =D ) and the other reason was because he want to have "sight-seeing" around kl.
So after thinking about it for a few minutes, me being the kind adventurous person that I decided I am going to drive him around!! yay!!! This is actually not the first time I've drove around in the city but about the second.
I feel brave =D
my instructor also told me that he seldom take his students to drive around so means I'm ready to drive right? if all instructors tell this to you then oh man, his lying =(
hehe good experience.
.
.
.
.
I finally finished my assigment which requires groupwork or so and oh man, I stayed up late nights and did it for hours day by day.
Thanks to my group partners aka my lame friends - Wen Min & sha sha to somehow help me complete the work too.
Afterall, it is groupwork .
muchos gracias.
I really think gracias is thank you but i'm lazy to google for confirmation right now?
The day of our presentation was over, what I'm really worried is our results.
For our presentation, of course, we needed to dress up in formal
&& seeing most of my friends in formal made me smile .
ma babes and I and my not very formal wear ♥
.
.
more pics on our presentation day in the next post if i have the mood to do so.. Its mostly on facebook so...
I'm currently having a major SORE THROAT and its definately a pain in the ***.
I also think i'm catching a flu because I keep sneezing and stuff.
.
.
.
Next, Darren went to melbourne last monday and finally came back today.
Sigh, good for him ; having his break now and I have my mid-terms this coming week!
SHOOTTT~~~~~~~~~~
.
.
Guess what I found in my documents full of crap such as gazilion pictures and woots I saw this pic again and *thinks* how time flies -but sometimes t00 slowly- haha.
I found a pic from like the 1973 (oh man this never gets old thanks to me)
lol
a pic from last year

and now =)