I've changed my blog theme hehe.
anyway, today I was really emo when I reached college because recently I've been so emo but then thank God for college for making me feel so much better.
College today was quite fun. It would be better if I weren't so freakin pale.
I swear a few ppl commented about me looking really pale today already.
.
So during study skills, we definately had alot of fun.
Either its all the laugh or me bombarding all types of questions to Ms.Sharmila and we had to stand in front of the class today to present a speech.
My speech was about Kimora Lee Simmons and I was the first one to present ;)

this is John, who is really noisy in study skills along with me XD
yes, I admit I'm quite noisy but its only cause I need to be active in class to get participants marks! :P
Got my study skills mid-term exam paper back today and I'm quite satisfied ;)
byebye =)