Thursday, April 8, 2010

Pyjama party!

The PYJAMA PARTY was held last week @ my college - FRIDAY!
How was the party???
Everyone:
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
Yes it was sorta awesome... :D
the performance in the beginning
everyone had glow sticks!! ♥
LOVES..
-
AND AND!!!
During the games,
I won da proposal!!
HAHA to those people who went, you know what I mean..
-
The band started the cheering and everyone was starting to get hyper. .
THE NEXT BEST THING ; THE DANCEFLOOR!
-
Everybody's favourite moment I tell you!!!
.
Corliss wanted to pull me out to the dance floor at first but I rejected because I SHY WHAT!! :P
It was all dark so I don't know if Corliss knew she pulled me out!
hahaha.
THIS IS KLEX.
This guy was really active that night I tell yooh and so is every freakin one!!!
FOR REAL.
WOOOOOOO...
-
Then Klex pulled me out to the centre of the dance floor!!
I rejected but he continued pulling me until everyone cheered, so I'm kinda stuck ya know!
Takkan I run back after everyone was cheering...
errr...
dude he looks like his teaching me how to dance here...
hahaha
YIKES!!!
I managed to come up with a dance anyway! HAHAHA
-
more pics @ facebook..
-
The ending of the party was camho time!!
:)))
The girls and Kok Hou!
Again...
Max and Jin Yi..
Me and Klex.. Lol..
SWEATY PEOPLE...
Daniel and I..
AND YES this one is my pyjamas!! stop saying it isnt!
I sleep with it wan ok!! HMMPH!!!
my pyjamas cannot be cute wan isit? ahem.
Joyee and Daniel..
This time with Vicky and Kok hou again!
WHICH PART OF IT SAYS ITs NOT MY PYJAMAS?!
*likes this pic*
Joey Kuek infront.. Haha..
I like this pic but ma eyes are almost closed..
But I don't seem to give two craps about it :P
Justin in his superhero outfit...
John..
♥
Loves. xoxo.
LOL.