Tuesday, April 27, 2010

College fun

Some of us came to college eventhough we're on a STUDY BREAK!
Some of them had meetings, assignments, but the rest of us mainly just misses college and our friends. XD
Nevertheless, we had fun!!
I had the intention of seeing some of my friends and helping Fiona with her timetable. (Failed to help as I left around 1pm while arranging their timetable starts at 3pm? T_T)
Joyee, Suzanne and I had Mcdonalds.. HOT CAKES!! woohoohoo

happy-fying!
this is Suzanne! I like to call her Michiyo! :P

we are all over-achievers!
you might see our faces on our college's posters next year saying that we're over-achievers
because we come to college eventhough it is a holiday
or is it a study break because we all have quizzes next week?

study my feet. XD




& thank you to Ashwin for bringing this up. Haha. He exposed my rants also. x)
Iloveyouguys.