Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Let the fun, almost start

I dont know what my plans after SPM are.
SPM is coming to an end very soon.
Nowadays things are quite depressing.
I look around, things are changing, massively.
Everyone seems tired and sad nowadays.
Work? stress? the weather?
I dont know I somehow think that in a way 2012 could be one of the reasons too.
lol.
Anyway, I went to Midvalley last week with Faith, Joy, and Kevin!
Yes, I went out during SPM =P and also because it was the first day of the premiere of the New moon movie.
I feel kind of glad to watch it on the first day! Thanks to Faith for booking the very last seat for me!
Gosh!
Yah, I happen to be a twilight fan since ever so I was dying to watch New moon too.
But somehow, it turned out just okay. =)
Had korean breakfast/lunch with Joy and Faith before Kevin came because he was coming just before the movie starts.
p/s: Joy's noodles were just like those korean maggi mii's.
Faith and I. =)
Hanged around in the mall and bought clothes! (Was suppose to shop only after SPM).
p/s: Thats not what we bought. We were just taking pics XD
Got to the movie and I was sitting with a bunch of strangers (haha) since it was the very last seat and was booked last minute!
The movie made me like Jacob (Taylor Lautner) more. =)
This is me and Joy being.. ourselves.. haha.
Sushi Zanmai for lunch.
Kevin ordered another round of rice eventhough we were all stuffed but he said he ordered it for "fun".

Yay.