I can't wait for christmas yo.
~I'm dreaming of a whitteeeeeeee christmas..
Last year was blue. ahahaha.
Anyway, me and Faith went out yesterday for subway!
It was just something random like a hey wanna go eat subway kinda thing. =P
And then we went to starbucks around 9pm and was suppose to "study". Ended up sipping on our drinks and leaving because it was too noisy!
Wanted to watch Christmas Carol at first but wth no tickets? why?!
But good also lah, because we're suppose to study.
Went to her house to try to study again.
AHEM. Faith said she wanna complete at least 3 chapters but ended up not even a few sentences and also ended up playing the comp and chit chatting with me.
Ahahaha.
We're so sad.............daymm
She fetched me back at 12 and I went online til 4 am

sipping on me starbukks
Oh! and I found a cool pic effect;
'film effect'



I'm yellow