Monday, April 9, 2012

Mum's birthday

Celebrated mum's birthday last week.

We had korean bbq @ ampang .
The restaurant I went to was Kang San Ea 

Yup , I kinda enjoy korean bbq, but after that sure damn full! =D

Mum enjoys it too





                                                                 bimbimbap rice, yumms!


                                                                                  vegeception

  

                                                                       Watermelon Juice


                                                             MUST HAVE KIMCHII!!!!

                               Be it kimchii soup or a kimchii side dish, its a must have <3


                                                                             Some fish


                                                                          Chicken bbq


                                                                        Marinated pork bbq! 

                                                  Ice kacang! Rm10 for one but super special!

                                                        Korean style! super nice I like it =)
                           

                                        It has fruits and beans in it and taste very ... different :)

                                       We ordered one but they gave us another one for FREE! =D


                          
                                                                   Satisfied dinner! 

                Gotta say this restaurant is truly authentic because like really from the waiters to the boss 
                  to the customers are all usually KOREAN. All speaks korean, etc.
                                                                  So give it a try.

                                  It's something different from the usual Daorae and stuff.

                        Later on went home to give mom her cakes that I bought at Secret Recipe!

                                            That's all for this post, gonna crash now.